Your Employment Law Firm – Schrock Law Office, PC
Whether you’re an employer or employee, having a great employment law firm on your side is one of the most important things you can do to protect your business and your rights. Schrock Law Office serves businesses and individuals with respect to employment issues and employment claims.
Articles that may be of interest include an article on non-competition agreements in Oregon. There is also an article discussing mandatory sick leave in Oregon.
Employment Law for Business Owners
If you’re a business owner, Brad Schrock, a Portland area employment law attorney, will provide legal counsel in the areas of:
- Legal Consultation
- Contractual issues and documentation
- Employment issues
- Employment policies
- Non-disclosure, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment claims and litigation matters
Employment Law for Individuals
Brad Schrock also represents individuals in need of an employment lawyer for issues regarding the following:
- Wage claims
- Unpaid overtime and other overtime pay issues
- Minimum wage issues
- Deductions from wages
- Discrimination claims
- Whistleblower claims
- Review of non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
If you think you may have a wage claim in Oregon or Washington, we offer a free telephone consultation.